Efficient Grub Control Professionals
Pest control is the type of service that you are likely to need at some point, and ignoring it will only make things worse. Great Outdoors offers quality grub control service work, because our lawn care and landscaping specialists want to be able to help protect your yard and professional landscaping. The cost of grub control, when compared to the cost of repairing damage these critters can cause, is considerably less.
Getting proactive about this preventative care is a cost-effective method to use, in order to save your residential or commercial property. The smart approach to take is to step back and let the industry experts handle the job for you. This will ensure you have a lush healthy yard, all year long, free from pests like grubs.
Grub Control Specialists
If you are not yet versed in what grubs can do, consider some of this:
- Grubs are beetle larvae, Adults lay eggs in the beginning of summer and the eggs hatch within a matter of weeks to months. Once they begin feeding, your lawn can quickly become demolished.
- Not only that, other pests that feed on grubs are then attracted to your lawn. Rodents like moles and skunks make your yard their buffet, digging holes and causing more damage, in the process.
- You can check for grubs, yet once you notice visible signs, the problem has usually already aggressively progressed. The trick is to spot it early on, or prevent it altogether. That is where working with a true industry professional helps.
The smart thing to do is to seek lawn care advice from pros who work in the field. We will work with you to help ensure that you can maintain a healthy lawn.
Exceptional Grub Control Service & Results
Why wait, when Great Outdoors can provide you with the right kind of service that will make all the difference. We take this work seriously, as well as take great pride in the results we are able to provide for each of our clients. Contact us now to get your assessment and service for grub control.
- 3 Common Signs That You’re Overwatering Your Lawn
Your lawn, of course, needs water in order to thrive. However, like all good things, too much water will prove to be as much a problem as not enough water for your Ann Arbor lawn. So, you need to be mindful that you’re giving your lawn the amount of water that it needs -- no more and no less. […]Read More
- Reasons to Get Tree Stumps Removed from Your Ann Arbor Yard
If you’ve recently had an unwanted tree removed from your Ann Arbor property, you need to go ahead and schedule a stump grinding right away. At a glance, a stump may seem like a non-issue, especially when compared to the dangers that a problematic tree poses. […]Read More