Experienced Irrigation Specialists
Making the decision to add an irrigation system to your property offers countless benefits. The good news is that it is actually quite a cost-effective system to have installed, especially since you will be saving money on your water bills. For the most useful information and best in quality service, the lawn care and landscaping company to call on is Great Outdoors.
Our job is to help our clients get the results that they want, and make sure you are completely satisfied with the results we are able to deliver. We take great pride in the work that we do and that includes helping you learn more about your irrigation system, in order to decide if it is right for you. Together, we will help you get the system in place that you need so you can have the best lawn possible.
If you are not already familiar with what makes an irrigation system so essential to have, here is some of what you should know:
- The most obvious benefit is that you can have reliable watering, without the need to do it by hand. This is of the utmost importance when you are trying to establish your lawn. So, following seeding or sod installation, you should have irrigation to help make your lawn a success.
- Keeping your lawn watered during the summer months is essential for success. While you will not need it as frequently as during the establishment phase, it still needs to be done. You can set a timer that is appropriate for the season and requirements of your lawn, at any given time.
- This can also prevent over-watering. This level of too much saturation can cause puddling, and is as harmful for the grass as not watering it enough.
Exceptional Irrigation Service & Results
Great Outdoors is the name to rely on when you find yourself in need of lawn care related service work, like irrigation. We will make sure that you understand the options that you have and make the best possible choice for your individual needs. We want you to be able to enjoy long term success with your yard, and regular watering is a vital key to this.
- 3 Common Signs That You’re Overwatering Your Lawn
Your lawn, of course, needs water in order to thrive. However, like all good things, too much water will prove to be as much a problem as not enough water for your Ann Arbor lawn. So, you need to be mindful that you’re giving your lawn the amount of water that it needs -- no more and no less. […]Read More
- Reasons to Get Tree Stumps Removed from Your Ann Arbor Yard
If you’ve recently had an unwanted tree removed from your Ann Arbor property, you need to go ahead and schedule a stump grinding right away. At a glance, a stump may seem like a non-issue, especially when compared to the dangers that a problematic tree poses. […]Read More