Experienced Irrigation Specialists
Making the decision to add an irrigation system to your property offers countless benefits. The good news is that it is actually quite a cost-effective system to have installed, especially since you will be saving money on your water bills. For the most useful information and best in quality service, the lawn care and landscaping company to call on is Great Outdoors.
Our job is to help our clients get the results that they want, and make sure you are completely satisfied with the results we are able to deliver. We take great pride in the work that we do and that includes helping you learn more about your irrigation system, in order to decide if it is right for you. Together, we will help you get the system in place that you need so you can have the best lawn possible.
If you are not already familiar with what makes an irrigation system so essential to have, here is some of what you should know:
- The most obvious benefit is that you can have reliable watering, without the need to do it by hand. This is of the utmost importance when you are trying to establish your lawn. So, following seeding or sod installation, you should have irrigation to help make your lawn a success.
- Keeping your lawn watered during the summer months is essential for success. While you will not need it as frequently as during the establishment phase, it still needs to be done. You can set a timer that is appropriate for the season and requirements of your lawn, at any given time.
- This can also prevent over-watering. This level of too much saturation can cause puddling, and is as harmful for the grass as not watering it enough.
Exceptional Irrigation Service & Results
Great Outdoors is the name to rely on when you find yourself in need of lawn care related service work, like irrigation. We will make sure that you understand the options that you have and make the best possible choice for your individual needs. We want you to be able to enjoy long term success with your yard, and regular watering is a vital key to this.
- Services to Keep Your Lawn and Property Safe and Healthy in the Winter
With the winter months fast approaching, you need to invest in services that will ensure your Ann Arbor lawn will remain safe and beautiful in the midst of the chilly weather. Your lawn is, after all, one of the most important components of your property, […]Read More
- Why Should You Leave Your Lawn Mowing to a Professional Landscaping Company?
Your lawn: It makes just about the first impression anyone will have of your home. So, it’s imperative that you keep your lawn in the best-looking condition. Of course, this means keeping it mowed on a regular basis. […]Read More