Experienced Irrigation Specialists
Making the decision to add an irrigation system to your property offers countless benefits. The good news is that it is actually quite a cost-effective system to have installed, especially since you will be saving money on your water bills. For the most useful information and best in quality service, the lawn care and landscaping company to call on is Great Outdoors.
Our job is to help our clients get the results that they want, and make sure you are completely satisfied with the results we are able to deliver. We take great pride in the work that we do and that includes helping you learn more about your irrigation system, in order to decide if it is right for you. Together, we will help you get the system in place that you need so you can have the best lawn possible.
If you are not already familiar with what makes an irrigation system so essential to have, here is some of what you should know:
- The most obvious benefit is that you can have reliable watering, without the need to do it by hand. This is of the utmost importance when you are trying to establish your lawn. So, following seeding or sod installation, you should have irrigation to help make your lawn a success.
- Keeping your lawn watered during the summer months is essential for success. While you will not need it as frequently as during the establishment phase, it still needs to be done. You can set a timer that is appropriate for the season and requirements of your lawn, at any given time.
- This can also prevent over-watering. This level of too much saturation can cause puddling, and is as harmful for the grass as not watering it enough.
Exceptional Irrigation Service & Results
Great Outdoors is the name to rely on when you find yourself in need of lawn care related service work, like irrigation. We will make sure that you understand the options that you have and make the best possible choice for your individual needs. We want you to be able to enjoy long term success with your yard, and regular watering is a vital key to this.
- Types of Lawn Care to Consider for Your Home
One of the responsibilities that comes with being an Ann Arbor homeowner is addressing the need for lawn care. Too many homeowners still think this is the type of task that they can take care of on their own. Unfortunately, this tends to be a mistake. […]Read More
- Knowing the Options You Have for Professional Landscaping
Savvy Ann Arbor homeowners realize that, in order to have the home of your dreams, it means letting a professional take care of the landscaping. The exterior of your home is what makes the first impression and offers curb appeal. However, fail to bother to get landscaping done and you are doing your home a great injustice. […]Read More