Your Ann Arbor Lawn Mowing Experts
For the best in lawn mowing services, the name to call on is Great Outdoors. Since 1983, we have been the lawn care and landscaping company locals know to trust for service excellence and superior results. We take this work seriously and that approach is how our name has become synonymous with high-end quality.
There is so much more to cutting your lawn than just pushing a mower. It is about knowing the type of grass, staying current with weather conditions and getting just the right height, based on the time of year. It also means doing whatever it takes to meet and exceed the needs of our clients.
Lawn Mowing Specialists
What many people first want to know is how to find just the right lawn care specialist to work with. There tend to be plenty of names to choose from, but not much information for making the right selection. Each summer some other new company wants to get in on the action, but then barely survive until the arrival of fall.
So here are some tips to help you out:
- Look for an established company with seasoned professionals. This way you can rest assured that you are working with someone who knows the business and who takes it seriously.
- Get quotes but remember this is not about the lowest cost, it is about the best value. Anyone can come in with a low quote, then usually offer shoddy service. Or, you find out that price doesn't cover any extras and once you factor those in, the price isn't so great. Value means full service, superior results and all for a more than reasonable price.
- Seek out a company known for going above and beyond. A company that genuinely cares about the quality of their work and the condition of your lawn is always worth working with.
Exceptional Lawn Mowing Service & Results
Let the Great Outdoors team show you the work we do that has earned us the reputation that we have. You are going to love the final results that we are able to provide for you. Don't delay, call on us today!
- What's the Big Deal with Aeration?
When researching how to take care of your Salem Township lawn, you may often see recommendations for aeration. You can aerate your lawn yourself if you have the proper equipment, but many lawn care and landscaping companies offer this service. […]Read More
- Why You Should Consider Organic Lawn Care
As a Whitmore Lake homeowner, you may take great pride in your lawn care and landscaping. Homeowners with green thumbs want to provide the best care to their plants, trees and lawn, so this vegetation can flourish. The use of harsh chemicals and fertilizers maintains your lawn's lush appearance, but it can also harm the health of the soil and wildlife. […]Read More