Tree and Shrub Care & Fertilization
Great Outdoors is the premier provider for work like Tree and Shrub Care & Fertilization. This is the type of service that helps you establish a healthy landscaping, and then ensure your new landscaping is able to remain healthy. However, it is also the type of work that is best left to an industry expert, in order to make sure that you get it done on a regular basis and get the skilled work required to make the most of this job.
Your landscaping is an ever-changing feature; it evolves and develops with time. It's ongoing work that helps to ensure that this growth and change is healthy and consistent. Having been in business since 1983, we have had plenty of opportunity to partner with locals to help their landscaping develop, over decades.
Tree and Shrub Care & Fertilization Specialists
Wondering what type of Tree and Shrub Care & Fertilization work we do and how you can benefit from it?
- Tree and shrub care includes services like trimming and pruning. This removes dead, sick or tangled branches and promotes healthy growth. Plus, it makes your landscaping look much better.
- Of course, the fertilization part is what provides your trees and shrubs with the nutrients needed so your plant life can flourish. Water and sun is not enough; it is the fertilization that helps make all of the difference.
- The bottom line is that this is an important way to take care of your investment. Your professional landscaping is an enhancement to your investment – your home or business. So what's the point of adding this if you are not going to take professional care of it.
Exceptional Tree and Shrub Care & Fertilization Service & Results
Get the service that you need and results that you deserve by partnering with the Great Outdoors team. We take great pride in addressing the service needs of our clients, and look forward to partnering with you. Tree and Shrub Care & Fertilization is a vital part of maintaining your landscaping and we are glad to be able to help make that possible.
- 3 Common Signs That You’re Overwatering Your Lawn
Your lawn, of course, needs water in order to thrive. However, like all good things, too much water will prove to be as much a problem as not enough water for your Ann Arbor lawn. So, you need to be mindful that you’re giving your lawn the amount of water that it needs -- no more and no less. […]Read More
- Reasons to Get Tree Stumps Removed from Your Ann Arbor Yard
If you’ve recently had an unwanted tree removed from your Ann Arbor property, you need to go ahead and schedule a stump grinding right away. At a glance, a stump may seem like a non-issue, especially when compared to the dangers that a problematic tree poses. […]Read More