Dexter Lawn Care Experts
Great Outdoors is the only name that you need to know, when it comes to your residential or commercial lawn care in Dexter. We take great pride in the work that we do, which is clear from the customer approval rating that we have. We can work with you to ensure that you get the final outcome that you had hoped for.
Too many people think that this is the type of work that they can take care of on their own, only to end up disappointed with the results that they get.The work we do will provide you with a look that will make the neighbors green with envy. The exterior of your home is what makes the first impression and enhances your curb appeal, so let our lawn care and landscaping pros handle the job for you.
The Best in Professional Landscaping
We try to offer a wide variety of services so that all the needs of our residential and commercial clients are taken care of. We don’t just aim to meet the expectations of our clients, we want to exceed them. Some of the landscaping work we offer includes:
- Mulch Installation - Mulch can do so much for your yard but this is not the type of project that you should attempt to take care of on your own. Let us provide you with the professional installation that will make the most of this project.
- Grub Control - Grubs can wreak havoc on your yard which is why it is so important to sign up for expert grub control services. Set it up now before you end up having a serious problem.
- Aeration - Enabling your root system to get the water, nutrients and air it needs to grow healthy is vital for success. However, without aeration, this is not possible..
Dexter Outdoor Living Spaces & More
Great Outdoors is also the expert to rely on, when you are in need of other landscaping related services, such as outdoor living spaces. We can create an outdoor kitchen or other style of living space, for you and your family to enjoy. The bottom line is that we can provide you with superior service and results for all of your landscaping needs.
- 3 Common Signs That You’re Overwatering Your Lawn
Your lawn, of course, needs water in order to thrive. However, like all good things, too much water will prove to be as much a problem as not enough water for your Ann Arbor lawn. So, you need to be mindful that you’re giving your lawn the amount of water that it needs -- no more and no less. […]Read More
- Reasons to Get Tree Stumps Removed from Your Ann Arbor Yard
If you’ve recently had an unwanted tree removed from your Ann Arbor property, you need to go ahead and schedule a stump grinding right away. At a glance, a stump may seem like a non-issue, especially when compared to the dangers that a problematic tree poses. […]Read More