- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- What's the Big Deal with Aeration?
When researching how to take care of your Salem Township lawn, you may often see recommendations for aeration. You can aerate your lawn yourself if you have the proper equipment, but many lawn care and landscaping companies offer this service. […]Read More
- Why You Should Consider Organic Lawn Care
As a Whitmore Lake homeowner, you may take great pride in your lawn care and landscaping. Homeowners with green thumbs want to provide the best care to their plants, trees and lawn, so this vegetation can flourish. The use of harsh chemicals and fertilizers maintains your lawn's lush appearance, but it can also harm the health of the soil and wildlife. […]Read More