- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
- Services to Keep Your Lawn and Property Safe and Healthy in the Winter
With the winter months fast approaching, you need to invest in services that will ensure your Ann Arbor lawn will remain safe and beautiful in the midst of the chilly weather. Your lawn is, after all, one of the most important components of your property, […]Read More
- Why Should You Leave Your Lawn Mowing to a Professional Landscaping Company?
Your lawn: It makes just about the first impression anyone will have of your home. So, it’s imperative that you keep your lawn in the best-looking condition. Of course, this means keeping it mowed on a regular basis. […]Read More