Seasonal Gardening & Garden Care Services
Your garden changes with each season, part of what makes it so alluring to have as part of your landscaping. Of course, with that comes the need for seasonal gardening and garden care, work that our team here at Great Outdoors can provide. Let us help you get the work done that you need, in order to have your garden blooming, all year long.
Even during cooler weather, your garden can looks its very best. However, that's not something that will just come naturally. Homeowners who do not bother to let a professional address their need for expert lawn care and landscaping will end up disappointed with the results of their gardening, and landscaping in general.
Gardening & Garden Care Specialists
If you are not already familiar with some of the care required for seasonal garden work, here are some things that you should be aware of:
- Spring is the ideal time for aeration and pruning trees that bloom in summer or fall. Fertilization is also best suited for this time of year.
- In the summer, irrigation is key. This is especially important during times of peak summer heat. Weeding is essential to take care of during this time of year.
- As the autumn weather approaches, this is the right time to take care of watering trees and shrubs. In fact, it is a good idea to do this until the ground freezes. During the early fall months is the appropriate time to add fall annuals.
- Winter is mostly about letting the garden rest and keeping it protected on nights when you are expecting any deep freeze. Late winter and early spring is when activity begins, again.
Exceptional Gardening & Garden Care Service & Results
The only name that you need to know for this type of seasonal work is Great Outdoors. Since 1983 we have been providing both residential and commercial clients with the very best in service and results. Keep your landscaping thriving by letting us address your need for seasonal gardening and garden care.
- Why Should You Request Snow Plowing and Shoveling Services?
Don't let yourself become snowed in this winter. Instead, hire an experienced lawn care and landscaping company after heavy snowfall. If the snowfall outside your Dexter home is more than you can manage, leave the snow plowing and shoveling to the snow removal experts. […]Read More
- Should You Request Stump Grinding Services?
Superior Township homeowners are urged to cut down trees damaged by severe weather, pests, and disease, but what are they supposed to do with the leftover stumps? Common stump removal methods performed by lawn care and landscaping contractors […]Read More