Spring Clean Up Services For Your Home Or Business
There's a beauty to winter ending and the start of warmer weather moving in. Spring is a time for rebirth and flowers in bloom, and is also a popular time for spring cleaning the interior of your home to purge it of all the things that you no longer need. Yet, what should not be overlooked is the importance of getting a good spring clean up for your exterior as well.
Even better, let a lawn care and landscaping professional take care of this type of service for you. Let our team of experts here at Great Outdoors address your need for spring clean up so that your landscaping has a chance to get tidied up and prepared for new growth. You are going to love the look we are able to create for you, just by taking care of this service need for you.
Spring Clean Up Specialists
Need some examples of the spring clean up work we can provide for you?
- This is the ideal time to address the need to trim back dead or damaged branches on trees, shrubs and hedges. If left in place, they can actually get in the way of proper growth of new branches on an otherwise healthy plant.
- Spring is when we clean up the lingering winter mess found in and around garden beds. Dead leaves and foliage can actually act as a blanket and smother the root systems of established or new grass and plant life. Of course, it also negatively effects the visual aesthetics of the immaculate landscaping you are trying to create.
- During a spring clean up, let's not forget about mulch. This is the perfect time to clean up existing mulch and replace whats missing or damaged. Nothing quite spruces up the appearance of a garden bed than with new mulch.
Exceptional Spring Clean Up Service & Results
Great Outdoors can provide you with all of the seasonal landscaping work you require, including spring clean up. It is an honor to be able to provide our local clients with the work that they need and the best possible results. Let up take care of the work for you so you can feel good knowing you have experts taking care of your yard.
- 3 Common Signs That You’re Overwatering Your Lawn
Your lawn, of course, needs water in order to thrive. However, like all good things, too much water will prove to be as much a problem as not enough water for your Ann Arbor lawn. So, you need to be mindful that you’re giving your lawn the amount of water that it needs -- no more and no less. […]Read More
- Reasons to Get Tree Stumps Removed from Your Ann Arbor Yard
If you’ve recently had an unwanted tree removed from your Ann Arbor property, you need to go ahead and schedule a stump grinding right away. At a glance, a stump may seem like a non-issue, especially when compared to the dangers that a problematic tree poses. […]Read More