Chelsea Lawn Care Experts
One of the responsibilities that comes with owning a home or business is taking care of your Chelsea landscaping. For the best possible results, it means finding the right lawn care and landscaping expert to handle the job for you. Locals here know to entrust the leading pros here at Great Outdoors.
We take this line of work seriously and that is reflected in the customer satisfaction we provide for each client we work with. No matter what type of landscaping related service you need, we will take care of it for you and ensure your total satisfaction. Get in touch with us today to find out more about what we can do for you.
The Best in Professional Landscaping
We offer a full line of services so that all of your landscaping needs are met. Some examples of the work that we can do for you include, but are not limited to:
- Outdoor Lighting - The main reason for outdoor lighting is to highlight the features of your exterior that you want noticed at night. However, this style of lighting is also vital for safety, as well as security and reducing the likelihood of criminal activity.
- Hedge Trimming - This type of service is not the type of work that should be handled by anyone less than a professional. The work that we do will help your landscaping look its best but also ensure better health for your hedges and shrubs.
- Landscape Design - In order to make certain that you love the overall look of your landscaping, it starts with the plan you have in place. Even the most effortlessly natural of lawns and yards starts with expert design, which we can provide for you.
Chelsea Outdoor Living Spaces & More
Great Outdoors is the name to entrust when you decide you are ready to add an outdoor living space to your property. You will be amazed at the options that you have for improving your own backyard. We look forward to partnering with you so you can have the yard you have always dreamed of.
- Why Should You Aerate Your Lawn?
Your lawn is a valuable and important part of your Ann Arbor home, and you need to keep it in the healthiest and most beautiful condition that you can. A great way to maintain the health and beauty of your lawn is to get a professional lawn aeration […]Read More
- 3 Common Signs That You’re Overwatering Your Lawn
Your lawn, of course, needs water in order to thrive. However, like all good things, too much water will prove to be as much a problem as not enough water for your Ann Arbor lawn. So, you need to be mindful that you’re giving your lawn the amount of water that it needs -- no more and no less. […]Read More