Whitmore Lake Lawn Care Experts
Great Outdoors is the only name that you need to know, when it comes to Whitmore Lake lawn care service work. We work with both residential and commercial clients and are dedicated to ensuring that each of our customers is entirely satisfied with the final results. There is no reason to settle for less than the best, when it comes to the work invested into your lawn care and landscaping.
We make it a point to try to offer not only the best results but the widest variety of services. Some of the lawn care work we do includes irrigation, fertilization and aeration. Together, we want to work with you to help create and maintain the perfect lawn for your home or business.
The Best in Professional Landscaping
As lawn care experts, we also offer the finest in landscaping work. Choose from services such as:
- Grub Control - Grubs are pests that pose a threat to your grass and can literally destroy your yard. Our team of experts is standing by to make certain that doesn’t happen.
- Outdoor Lighting - Light up your exterior with well planned outdoor lighting. This not only enhances the look, it helps create a safer exterior and reduces the likelihood of being the victim of a crime.
- Mulch Installation - Mulch helps improve the look of your landscaping, but also helps lower the likelihood of harmful weeds. We can help you pick the right kind and then take care of expertly installing it.
The bottom line is that we offer the finest in quality work for your yard. It’s about making the most of your own great outdoors by getting the best in quality service work.
Whitmore Lake Outdoor Living Spaces & More
Adding an outdoor living space to your home gives you a way to start enjoying an extension of your home, beyond your interior walls. Great Outdoors is just the team to take care of that for you. Make it a point to give us a call today for your outdoor living space, or any lawn care of landscaping service you need.
- Why Should You Aerate Your Lawn?
Your lawn is a valuable and important part of your Ann Arbor home, and you need to keep it in the healthiest and most beautiful condition that you can. A great way to maintain the health and beauty of your lawn is to get a professional lawn aeration […]Read More
- 3 Common Signs That You’re Overwatering Your Lawn
Your lawn, of course, needs water in order to thrive. However, like all good things, too much water will prove to be as much a problem as not enough water for your Ann Arbor lawn. So, you need to be mindful that you’re giving your lawn the amount of water that it needs -- no more and no less. […]Read More